League of Intravenous Therapy Education Vascular Access Network
With the current situation with COVID-19, the LITEVAN Board made a decision to cancel this year’s LITEVAN conference. As difficult as this decision was to make, the safety and security of our members, attendees, and speakers remains our highest priority. We are working with Nemacolin Woodlands to possibly reschedule; however, as of today, we do not have any additional plans in place.
Full refunds will be given for paid registrations. Please check back for any future details.
If you have made reservations with Nemacolin Woodlands Resort,
The LITEVAN Board thanks you for your support.